Friday, December 26, 2008

New Year Party Dress

The post-Christmas lazies are certainly setting in around here; I've spent most of the last few days in bed with books, DVDs, and lots of chocolate. Most definitely appreciated after the stress of moving back home and having my luggage left behind in Copenhagen airport!

Now that the present-buying stress is out of the way, I'm wondering what I'll be doing with myself for the New Year. I've no plans yet, but here's what I'd love to be wearing no matter what the event:



The blue velour dress
is available in the store now. I don't know why I get so obsessed with velour and velvet each year - they're just so seasonal, and the antithesis of the cold, dreary winter weather that's been hanging around so much lately.

Anyway, I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. Be sure to enjoy what's left of the holidays, and I'll see you all again in 2009 (or maybe even before)!

No comments: