1. I absolutely cannot watch Gossip Girl for any length of time. I find it shallow and silly to a point that even I can't stand (and I have a pretty high tolerance for rubbish on TV).
2. I spend way too much time looking at pictures from the show anyway. I can't help it, the clothes are all so beautiful! Blair is unquestionably my favourite, with her classy, ladylike style — I'd wear any of her outfits in a second. For example:
What I would give to raid the Gossip Girl wardrobe... sigh. Failing that, I've come up with a few tips for imitating Ms. Waldorf's style.
- Keep your necklines high. Ne pas de cleavage, under any circumastances.
- Keep your colours quite demure and classy — think burgundy, aubergine, cream, and grey. Nothing tacky, luminous, or neon, please!
- Three words: Lots Of Skirts. Pants seem to be quite the no-no in this young lady's world.
- Never underestimate the power of a hairband, especially if your hair is a gorgeous as hers is. It'll draw attention to your flowing locks in a snap.
- Break out the colourful tights, especially if your hemline is more than an inch or two above the knees.