Thursday, October 22, 2009

More Burlesque-esque Style from Ms. Dita von Teese

So, my last post on Dita von Teese's style got me thinking; as much as I love that dress she's wearing, there's no way on earth that I'll ever find an occasion where it would be appropriate! So I decided to put together a more wearable version, that'll keeps your modesty in check without losing the burlesque glamour.

Dita von Teese Style

A layered lace dress is the foundation for this look - it gives the illusion of being sheer, without actually revealing the ol' goods underneath. Accessorise with a dramatic necklace to get the same impact as the original dress, and add a pair of classic black heels to keep the retro glamour going. Add lashings of red lipstick and liquid eyeliner, and you're ready to paint the town whatever colour you'd like!

No comments: