Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Christmas Pajamas!

Yup, it's December 1st, the Edith & Ella blog is back in action, and I'm in full seasonal spirit!

I don't know about you guys, but I spend most of November pretending that all the premature Christmas madness isn't happening. I just can't deal with tinsel and fairies and reindeer that early! So come December first, I have a ritual that involves hot chocolate, Sufjan Stevens' Songs for Christmas album, and (a little embarrassingly) The Muppets' Christmas Carol on DVD. Heaven, I tell you. Heaven!

All of this, of course, must be done in a pair of pajamas purchased specially for the occasion. We recently updated the store with a few things that fit the bill nicely, I think.

Silk Slip Dresses

First up, silk slip dresses. Available in cream or black, these are perfect if your Christmas plans involve an evening in — wink wink, nudge nudge, say no more ;)

Hot Chocolate and Pyjamas!

Or, if you're more of a comfort lover, you might prefer a pair of silk pajamas. Pair with a hot chocolate for the perfect evening by the fire.

Vintage Kimono and Slippers

And to top off either of these, don't forget a silk kimono-style dressing gown, and a pair of vintage-style slippers. I dare you to feel like anything other than an old-time movie star in these!

Have you got a December 1st ritual? Or are you happy to revel in the Christmas spirit as soon as they get the tack out in the shops?

No comments: