Sunday, May 24, 2009

Pick of the Week: Peter Pan Collars

I'm the sort of person whose taste changes from one second to the next, especially when it comes to clothes. I'll like floaty florals one seconds, tailored jackets the next, and then start drooling over stripy t-shirts instead. Because of this, I thought I'd introduce a new feature to the blog - Pick of the Week - so that I can rave about my changing obsessions on a regular basis! :)

This week, I'm all about Peter Pan collars. Actually, this is a lasting love of mine - I'll buy anything with a collar in this style!

And the Peter Pan collar on this blue dress is no exception to the rule. I adore the colour, style and pockets, and it would be so easy to dress up as well as down.

Wear it with black tights, heels, and a matching necklace for a night out, or just a pair of flats for daytime comfort. Either way, it's perfectly suited to the situation.

Dress Up, Dress Down

What are your current obsessions? I'd love to hear about them.

1 comment:

wee-h said...

I just bought your 'short brown coat' with blue buttons from your shop in Copenhagen, what a discovery, love your website and clothes, but do you deliver to the UK?

Kate, Scotland